Designs are carefully considered to offer the best in master planned living, our choices of homes deliver generous sized lots surrounded by spectacular landscaping, an array of cycle and walking tracks, and plenty of space for sporting and social activities. Get the benefit of a house and land package in Colebee, NSW.
With your new home completed where you can relax and enjoy family and friends knowing that you will have no more inspections, no more moving and no more questions about what you can have. WOW! What a life. We can make it possible.
Take advantage of our $10,000 First Home Owner Grant and $25,000 builder Grant never been a better time to buy new property, plus the Stamp Duty Concessions.
It is a fabulous feeling to bring to the market a property that you know will instill great joy to all those who view it and a lifetime of future happiness to the lucky new owners.
• 1 min walk to Child Care (100m), 3 min drive to 18 holes Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club (2km), 3 min drive to Costco, IKEA, Bunnings etc. (Sydney business park) (600-700m)
• 4 min drive to Schofields train station
• 5 min walk to Greenway Village (Woolworhs & BWS ) (400m)
• Bus stop, over 10 hectares of green space and community park at your doorstep
• 2 min drive to M7 motorway
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Open Plan Living, Single Garage – 190 Sqm
• Fixed site costs, no surprises
• Reverse cycle split system air
conditioner to main living area
and master bedroom
• 2590mm raised ceiling height
• 20mm manufactured stone bench
top to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
• Under-mount sink to kitchen
• Quality stainless steel appliances
with 5 year warranty
• Niches to bathroom and
en suite showers
• Fly screens provided to all windows
quality roller blinds throughout
• Covered alfresco with fan on applicable
• Generously turfed and landscaped
Colebee is one of the suburb in the Blacktown Region of New South Wales. Colebee’s current population is around 1,932 people. Based on the current statistics, 10.31% of its occupants live are on rental accommodation. The average listing price for houses is $792,000 and this has changed -6.83% by -20.00% over 2 years.
Houses in Colebee has a median rental of $600 per week and the median rental yield is 3.93%. Compared to last year, stock on the market for houses/townhouses has changed 250.00%; while the average time to selling a house/townhouse is around 134 days.
Supply and Demand in Colebee, Blacktown
Statistical data for Colebee, Blacktown
*NOTE: Prices are Valid Until: 08/09/2020
TO BE BUILT: Contact us for full marketing pack including floor plan options and build inclusions.
BUILD WITH US: At Investors Advisors, we don’t just sell you a package. We look after you and your investment through the entire build process! Celebrating over 10 years of building brand new homes for our clients. From contract to completion, we are your building partners committed to making the process a smooth and enjoyable one!
Contact Hassan Pharaon ON 02 8004 7012 today to this package or a variety of house and land packages suited to the Investor or Owner Occupier!
NOTE: Images shown are of a recently completed home and used for marketing purposes only. Full marketing packages available upon request. Floor plan indicative of house and land package.