INVESTORS ADVISORS AUSTRALIA operates the website WWW.INVESTORSADVISORS.COM.AU (“Site”). We respect the privacy of each user of the Site whether you are just beginning your property search or have previously visited our Site. This Privacy Statement gives you information about how we protect your privacy, how we treat personal information we collect on this site that identifies an individual user.
Please note that by REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE.
We reserve the right to modify, improve, change this privacy statement at any time by posting at the site’s About Us page. Your use of this site indicates to us that you agree to the changes.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to your use of this Site only. We do not own, operate or control the web sites of our partners or sales associates. Accordingly, this Statement does not apply to a partner’s or sales associate’s web site or to a partner’s or sales associate’s collection, use, storage and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information on the Site in order to enhance the services we offer you. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain services or information, including, but not limited to the following:
- Registration of account to use a personalized search and save favorite listing.
- Requests to find a property
- Request to list your property
- Requests to contact us
- Requests to receive periodic industry updates
- Requests to email a listing to a friend
- Applications for employment; and
- Inquiries about partnership opportunities.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
Even if you do not send us any Personal Information, we collect information about how you use our site (“Non-Personal Information”). This information cannot be used to identify you personally and is explained in more detail below under “Non-Personal Information”.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION – Like many sites, we obtain Non-Personal Information such as IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser types, the name of your ISP (internet service provider), information about where a user comes from before arriving at our Site, what pages a user visits, the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on each. A vendor performs this service for us by sending a cookie to gather this information, compile it, and report to us. We use Non-Personal Information to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous aggregated reporting for internal audits and third-parties.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information and the Non-Personal Information we collect on the Site:
- To provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Site, including saving searches and, if you request it, sending you updates about those searches
- To receive, if you choose, to receive periodic industry updates
- To answer your questions or complaints
- To refer you to Partners and sales associates about finding or listing a property
- To refer a listing to a friend
- Inquiries about partnership opportunities
- For analytical purposes to help us improve the Site and for our business generally.
Sharing Your Information
We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with our affiliated companies and marketing partners, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our commitment of providing you with full service real estate brokerage services. We do share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, web-site development, and support, have access to Personal Information, but they have agreed not to disclose the Personal Information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
- There may arise special circumstances where it is necessary for us to disclose and use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, such as: to enforce this Privacy Statement to protect our property or rights; to protect the safety of anyone; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or improper activities; to carry out a merger or consolidation with another entity, a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or any similar transaction; or for other reasons we determine in good faith are necessary, appropriate, or required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal or administrative process.
The Site contains links to third-party web sites, including a mortgage company, our Partners, our advertisers, or banner advertising. There will be times you will be prompted to go to the third-party website, and we encourage you to read that website’s policy statement. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other web sites and we expressly disclaim any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Personal Information by those third parties. We remind you to be aware of when you leave our Site and enter a third-party web site, including one of our independent partners, and again encourage you to read the privacy statement on any web site that collects your Personal Information.
Our hosting services maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to reasonably secure the information of its customers. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and you use the Site at your own risk.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by using the Contact Us feature of the website or you may directly email us at [email protected]